Comprehensive daily reflection about the nation, citizenship, and youth

 We shall NOT abandon on our turn to free speech to criticize Israel, or for the moment, any different nation which acts illegally and immorally. We believe that to be our position and responsibility as liberal socialists. The latest bogus 'antisemitism ' attempt by the Israel hall is meant to deny us that right; can weaken our human rights; and prevent free speech and free political discussion.

The first step towards treating the country, is that you must admit that you can't affect the country, because it is not the country that needs care. Instead it is these people. It is you, the contemporary human of the civilized world who wants to focus on processing your own morality and knowledge. Maybe I am sounding a little complex. Then let me change.

I think in socialised medication. I believe females's reproductive rights. I help gay rights. I am living amongst those who believe all of these are wicked, and I could be looked as part of this trouble. Perhaps I am. These feelings in my brain were defined by me being British, which I continue despite living overseas.

Comments